EEBC is a trade association for the energy efficiency industry in Colorado. We work at the local and state level to grow the energy efficiency market in Colorado. Members join us to transform public policy, build relationships, and stay informed about events and information affecting the energy efficiency industry.
EEBC was formed in 2007 as a result of HB 1037 to provide a voice to the many businesses involved in the manufacturing, distribution, installation, and sales and marketing of energy efficiency technologies. EEBC is the only organization in the nation whose primary focus is to increase the business potential of the energy efficiency industry.
Our membership led coalition works with utilities, municipalities, and government organizations to assure energy efficiency policy and programs have a positive effect on your business’ bottom line.
The decisions that are being made at this moment are the decisions that will transform the energy efficiency industry forever. That’s why the EEBC is at the forefront to ensure utilities
and government agencies are designing their incentive programs in a way that positively transforms the energy efficiency market.
Read what American Business Magazine, Forbes, and QuickBooks have to say about the benefits to business of joining a trade association.
As an active member of EEBC, we want to make sure you are able to take advantage of the benefits that are included with your membership. Below is a description of each benefit and the web link for more information. Where information is only available to members you will need to log in with your user name and password. If you need login help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a hard copy of the Member Benefits Tip Sheet .
• One-on-one conversation with EEBC’s Board Member expert about the challenges and opportunities facing your business. To schedule your appointment, contact email@example.com
• Legislation advocacy for your industry by voicing your businesses needs to Utilities,Municipalities, Public Utilities Commission, and policy makers [www.eebco.org/advocacy]
• Newsletter and Policy Brief Emails Local Industry News, Program and Policy Updates, Event Announcements, Conference Dates, Meeting Updates, and Member Introductions
• Professional Linkedin Webpage Setup
• Quarterly Membership Breakfast & Speaker Series Meetings: networking, business opportunities, industry updates, and breakfast
• Membership Directory. For your company copy contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Opportunity to participate in EEBC’s Committees to influence policy, committees are: Policy, Utility Collaboration Committee, New Utility Programs/Rebates, Ground Source Heat Pump, Education/Services, Sponsorship/Grants, and Membership. For details visit, www.eebco.org/committees
• Company press releases posted on EEBC’s website [www.eebco.org/members-news]
and newsletter with links to your site. Email your press release, to email@example.com
• Company employment opportunities posted on EEBC’s Job Board [www.eebco.org/jobs]
with links to your site. Email your employment opportunities, to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Corporate memberships include up to 10 employees
• Invitations to EEBC’s Networking Events
• Member Discounts: Conferences, Webinars, Workshops, and Networking Events
• EEBC’s future plans for a Webinar Series: featuring topics ranging from technology, financing, and utilizing policy legislature
• Use of EEBC’s Conference or Meeting Rooms